Continued expansion at Dexters
Over the past 10 years, Dexters has expanded to become London’s leading independent Estate Agent, with over 60 offices across the capital and 28 in Central London.
“We are continuing to expand every section of the business because we have every confidence in the future of the London property market,” says Dexters Managing Director Andy Shepherd. “So far in 2017 we’ve opened new offices in Wimbledon and Hackney and rebranded our West Hampstead office, as well as the London Bridge, Tower Bridge and Kennington Field & Sons offices to Dexters. We have also expanded our Chiswick, Hampton and Clapham High Street offices, in order to keep up with the high levels of demand in these areas and so that we can provide our clients with the best possible service.
“In addition to this geographical expansion, we launched our 8am – 8pm service, so we are now contactable during these hours seven days a week. This means we never miss an opportunity, and are always on hand should a vendor, buyer, landlord, tenant or anyone with a general enquiry want to talk to us.”
“Our in-house Press Office has increased coverage of some of our most interesting properties in national newspapers and magazines. In addition, we run adverts every week in both the Evening Standard and the Financial Times. Our website is attracting increasing numbers of visitors, now approaching 100,000 unique visits each month. We are also sponsoring the news kiosk in Sloane Square, our branding is prominently featured on the Thomas Heatherwick-designed kiosk and supplies of our new Dexters magazine are available within.”
All this activity means Dexters is now handling over 20,000 property transactions each year, whether a sale, rental or re-let. We arrange over 25,000 viewing appointments every month for active buyers and tenants looking for their new London home. Our Corporate Lettings and International Relocation teams handle 200 enquiries a week from international companies and organisations, embassies, government departments, universities and educational institutions.
Key facts about Dexters
* With 28 Central London offices and over 60 offices across London, Dexters is London's leading independent Estate Agency
* We sell, let and re-let over 20,000 properties a year
* We currently have 45,000 applicants registered with our network of offices
* Our Corporate Lettings and International Relocation teams handle 200 enquiries a week
* Dexters 1,200 staff are trained at the company's London Training Academy
* We are a firm of Chartered Surveyors, regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
* Our flagship Mayfair office is at 66 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3JL
If you are considering selling or letting your property or would like an update on your local market, our local specialists would be delighted to assist. Please click here to make contact with your local Dexters office.