London property professionals
As London’s leading independent Estate Agents, managing over 20,000 residential properties in the capital, Dexters has a specialist Estate and Block Management department to manage buildings across London. We handle all aspects of management and service charge accounting for our clients. The bespoke nature of our services enable us to provide clients with a tailored package, allowing us to manage a variety of developments for Freeholders, Right to Manage Companies and Investment Landlords.
Our experienced and dedicated team of professionals can assist with all aspects of management enquiries including leasehold matters, tenancy related items and asset management.
We take a fresh approach to Property Management and provide a proactive and engaged service to our clients.
- Day to day management of programmed and reactive maintenance
- Collection of service charges and ground rents
- Preparation of annual income and expenditure accounts
- Manage and maintain a ‘ring fenced’ client account
- Retain accounts records in line with the RICS Service Charge Residential Management Code (3rd Edition)
- Dealing with leasehold enquiries and lease interpretations
- Dispute resolutions
- Preparation of 5 year maintenance plans
- Project management on major works
- Section 20 consultations and project management
- Negotiate insurance renewals and dealing with claims within the common parts
- Arrange for Fire and Health and Safety inspections and compliance
- Carrying out quarterly property inspections
- Assisting with the ‘Right to Manage’ process and collective enfranchisement
- Commercial letting and management
In safe hands
Whether you live in a purpose-built block of flats, a converted building or on a mixed use estate, we are able to tailor our management services to suit your needs. With our specialist management teams across London, we can provide a single point of contact for your property and make use of local contractors for maximum service standards and cost efficiency. We aim to ensure your building is not only well maintained but also financially stable.
In addition, we have extensive experience in completing Section 20 consultations and managing cyclical maintenance. Our project management service ensures our complete attention at all times during these major projects to deliver on time and on budget, and we are known for achieving excellent value for money for our clients and providing peace of mind.
Cash flow is a vital part of the equation and our dedicated team of service charge accountants closely monitor all of our accounts to ensure you know where you are at all times.
Block management, Mayfair Office, 66 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 3JL