Dexters Property Management
There are many upsides to being a Landlord. Letting properties in London remains a sure bet for regular income or for building up capital for future investment.
Whether you let a one bedroom flat or maintain a portfolio of properties, your responsibilities are the same - dealing with dripping taps or broken boilers, renegotiating leases and filing tax returns. Not to mention keeping abreast of an increasingly complex legislative environment.
The good news is that we can deal with all of the above and much more on your behalf.
Dexters manages properties ranging from individual houses to blocks of flats for over 30,000 Landlords across all areas of London. We have an extensive team based out of our offices in the capital, all of whom come from the property sector and know their local area inside out. We offer a Rent Managed Service, a Fully Managed Service and a Premium Service to cater for varying levels of involvement. Whatever your requirements, our aim is to take the time, worry and hassle away from being a Landlord.
- A single point of contact in charge of your property based no more than 15 minutes away
- Local experts who have worked in the industry for years, do their own inspections and know the properties they look after intimately
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to Dexters staff to deal with tenancy issues ranging from damp to debt
- Over 100 contractors across London with whom we have negotiated special rates to carry out everything from maintenance to entire refurbishments
- Roving repairs via our fleet of motorbikes which are on standby for emergency fixes or pre-occupancy checks
- Regular contact and updates including video calls if you are based overseas
- Contractual and legislative advice on renewal negotiations and changing requirements in the law
- A database of hundreds of vetted, reliable and experienced contractors covering every London borough
Over 70% of our tenancies renew repeatedly for an average term of 20 months. Whether you want a light touch approach or you want us to assume responsibility for all of the mechanics that come with letting out a property, we have a service to take care of it.
With Dexters you can rest assured that we will simply get the job done.
Contact your local office here for more information.